Adding accessories to a space is how you turn an otherwise dull room into something extraordinary. Through artwork, pillows, throws, tabletop decor, and lighting, your room will transform into a space that is full of depth and speaks your personality.
Creating a color story through adding accessories and new paint to an existing space allows for flow and cohesion, while texture and layers are what you need to exhibit the “wow” factor that you desire.
What to expect during this meeting?
- You will get up to 60 minutes in your home to discuss how you can accessorize your space to accomplish a luxe look.
- We will dig into what you want the look and feel of the space to be with an in-depth style-coaching session to develop your design concept,
determining what type of accessories, i.e., artwork, pillows, lighting, will complete your look. I will take a ton of notes and photographs to reference and stay organized during future shopping trips.
- Within one week of our consultation, you will receive a customized proposal outlining my design fees, estimated decor and artwork investment, timeline, and next steps.
How should I prepare for my meeting?
- Before our consultation I highly recommend that you put together 5-10 inspiration photos.
- Please determine what you are willing to invest in your accessories so we can discuss budgets and set realistic expectations; this will dictate where I shop for the items for your space.