A client favorite if you are looking to make a few changes and updates in your space. Cross off your to-do checklist with this two-hour service. Some examples of how you may use this session are; ideas for how you can repurpose or reuse your furniture, deciding between samples for a backsplash or countertop, sourcing new lighting options for around your home, or rearranging what you have in your home to give it a fresh look. Remember, you’re not limited to these examples!
What to expect during this meeting?
- Each mini session spans 2 hours at your home. We will dive into the project(s) we discussed during the Discovery call and plan out the scope of work. Unlike our other consultation options, this session is focused on completing your checklist, leaving you with a new outlook on your space!
How should I prepare for my meeting?
- Have all parties involved in the design project (Spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) present for the project BEFORE I arrive.
- Have each space ready and free of clutter to best implement a design for that space.
- If you need help choosing between samples and swatches, or you need assistance choosing between options for renovation plans, please have those ready, so we can get the most out of our time together.
- GET EXCITED!! We are about to refresh your space!